I love this recipe because you don’t have to worry about breakfast all week! Perfect for people on the go. Plus it is SO versatile… You can make it however you want to! You can even wrap em’ up and freeze them.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Wrap time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 6 wraps
Items You’ll Need:
- 1 large pan
- Cutting board
- Chefs knife
- Large mixing bowl
- Wire whisk
- 6 sprouted whole wheat wraps (or whatever your favorite wrap is)
- 8 eggs
- Large handful of spinach roughly chopped
- 1/2 cp of chopped crimini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6-8 chopped kalamata olives
- “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning
- Vegan cream cheese
- Start by chopping all your veggies.
- Crack your eggs into a large mixing bowl and give them a good whisk until the yolks and white are well combined.
- Heat your pan over medium high heat (I used a nonstick pan so I wouldn’t have to use oil).
- Add your veggies to your egg mixture along with a good shake of “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly
- Pour your eggs to the pan and allow to cook occasionally stirring to get a good scramble.
- Make your wraps
- I heat each wrap individually before filling them for about 15 seconds.
- Add a good smear of vegan cream cheese on top of the wrap
- Add your scramble (about 1 cup or so)
- Wrap it up like a burrito! Start by folding in two sides and then rolling it up
- Wrap them in a paper towel or parchment paper and store in a sealed tupperware.
- Repeat this process until you have run out of scramble.’
- Freeze or keep in the fridge for up to a week!