Anyone else love when you can just throw all your items into a single pot, wait 20 minutes, and voila dinner is made!? Cuz, same!! Being a college student I am always sooooo busy busy busy, so this recipe was perfect!
Prep time: 5-10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Serving size: 2-3
Items you’ll need:
- A pot or a large pan (I prefer to use a large pan)
- 2 cups GF pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- 5 Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/2 Yellow onion
- 4 TBS Nutritional yeast
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut milk
- 1 cup Water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Chop mushroom into large quarter pieces and place in pot/ pan
- Slice onion into half moon shapes a quarter of an inch thick and place in pot/ pan
- Add all other ingredients to the pot/ pan EXCEPT your parsley
- Bring all ingredients to a boil and then let simmer making sure to occasionally stir!
- Let simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Serve in your favorite bowl, garnish with parsley, and rest easy knowing dinner has been cooked in under 30 minutes! Now to binge watch Greys and get your yoga on!